Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello Friends!!

Without the consent of my business partner and friend I am posting this blog to kick off our site. Yes, I am instigating a tid bit of little sister syndrome, but it is for the greater good of Authenticity and the public at large...
Our blog will feature all things awesome and projects we are working on. To kick off the blog as well as Darth Vader's wedding this past Saturday, I have posted below some wedding photos from past weddings!


Bride Beth-who loved all things rainbow!
 

Ivan and Veronica at tech-they were such a cute couple!
 

DeeDee and John had the best exit-hands down!!

Mophead, Cheesehead and Darth Vader @ my wedding!


2 comments:

  1. Darth Vader and Cheesehead!!! Love it!! You should know my spell checker corrected my misspelling of the word Vader. Haha. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the senior pictures! Darth Vader and you have a very bright future :)

    ReplyDelete